Patterson + Sheridan Supports Rebuilding Together – Houston03.29.14
Patterson + Sheridan is proud to support the efforts of RebuildingTogether - Houston. RT-H is Houston's largest community outreach organization working to preserve affordable homeownership and revitalize neighborhoods. It provides home repair and renovation services at no cost to low-income homeowners in need, such as the elderly, individuals with disabilities, veterans, and people impacted by natural disasters.
On March 29, 2014, we sent a team of 13 Patterson + Sheridan and Weatherford employees to help an elderly homeowner make much needed repairs to her home. A special thank you to those who gave up valuable weekend time to help:
- James Vergara (Apprentice Carpenter)
- Keith Tackett (Expert Teacher and Cement Mixer)
- Preston Kent (Talented Generalist and Resident Electrician)
- Ron Embry and Christine Moustakis-Embry (Project Manager Pair )
- John Johannes (Crowbar Expert)
- Heidi Henderson (Painter and Primer Extraordinaire)
- Jordyn Dougherty (Priming and Painting Extraordinaire)
- Michael Lew (Apprentice Carpenter)
- Suzanne Courtney (Unstoppable Painter)
- Victoria and Ed Kubitskey (Team Paint Scrapers)
- Paul Smith of Weatherford (Master Carpenter)
- Barbara Schusterman (Historian)
Thank you to our team! For more information on how you can support Rebuilding Together in Houston or your own community - click here.
Patterson + Sheridan, LLP is a mid-sized intellectual property firm with offices in Houston, TX, Dallas, TX, Greensboro, NC, Shrewsbury, NJ and Palo Alto, CA. Our patent attorneys are strategically positioned in key geographic markets to serve the needs of clients at affordable rates.