A research-savvy patent agent who thrives at the intersection of law and technology
Abhishek defends his clients’ intellectual property and inventions as if they were his own. As a patent agent, he drafts applications, collaborates with inventors and serves as their liaison to the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. Most of his experience involves work with complex technologies, including electronic design automation, wireless communication, wireless charging, artificial intelligence, machine learning, cloud computing, mobile payments, and virtual and augmented reality.
When it comes to law and technology, Abhishek understands that you can’t rely on past knowledge alone because both are always evolving. He continually stays up to date with current laws, emerging technologies and best practices in order to help his clients navigate the patent process.
Abhishek earned a Master’s in Intellectual Property from the University of New Hampshire Franklin Pierce School of Law. As a graduate student, he taught a course on legal research and was president of the school’s Licensing Executive Society (LES) student chapter. He received a bachelor’s in engineering from Anna University.
- Communications Technologies
- Complex Software + IT
- Consumer Products
- Electronics + Semiconductor Technologies
- Financial Technology + Business Methods
- Patent Preparation + Prosecution
- Master's in Intellectual Property, University of New Hampshire Franklin Pierce School of Law, 2015
- Bachelor of Engineering, Electronics and Instrumentation, Anna University, 2007
- United States Patent and Trademark Office (Limited Recognition)