Your trademark is the heart of your brand. It’s an invaluable business tool and a hallmark of your marketing and branding strategies — that’s why it deserves unique attention and unyielding defense. Trust your trademarks to the team that high-profile brands around the world depend on.
Decades of experience, in-house and beyond
Our portfolio includes hundreds of trademark registrations across the globe. We’ve served some of the world’s best-known brands, providing cost-effective IP strategies and protection for a range of business-critical assets.
Our trademark attorneys have years of experience working in-house for major consumer brands. We understand the challenges facing marketing and branding professionals and work seamlessly with their teams to research, file and defend their marks.
The trademark world waits for no one. That’s why we prioritize responsive communication with clients and a fast-paced culture to secure success efficiently.
International influence and global enforcement
For decades, we’ve cultivated relationships and developed contacts across all countries where consumers recognize and appreciate quality brands in the form of trademarks or trade dress. Our established network of foreign trademark agents streamlines filing and enforcement on every continent.
China is the global ground zero for counterfeit goods. We have extensive experience preparing and defending trademarks for the Chinese market and enforcing our clients’ rights against counterfeit Chinese goods found in the U.S.. Our team also includes a Chinese native fluent in Mandarin with a deep understanding of the region’s cultural nuances.
Robust trademark policing
We have a deep-rooted anti-counterfeiting and trademark watching program: Our associates monitor filings around the world, and our network of foreign agents assist with enforcement overseas. This proven process has allowed us to take down counterfeit products from major online retailers like eBay and Alibaba.
Clients also appreciate our efficient in-house management of large portfolios. The system allows them to visually audit the protection of different marks across different territories at any one time.
We provide the full range of trademark services, including:
- Advising on the selection of new trademarks and assessing their viability
- Conducting a clearance search to determine whether a symbol, logo, catchphrase, brand name or image is free of third-party claims
- Filing trademark applications and managing the trademark clearance process at the state, federal and international levels
- Asserting and defending cancellation proceedings and oppositions to registration
- Establishing a clear IP licensing protocol, strictly defining procedures with clear limits for what can and cannot be done with clients’ trademarks
- Representing clients before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board
- Enforcing and exploiting trademark rights across the world