- Represented Plaintiff in three-week jury trial and argued the Markman hearing in an intellectual property dispute, resulting in a $15 million verdict for breach of contract and a $7.3 million award of attorneys’ fees in Tech Pharmacy Services, LLC v. Alixa Rx,LLC, et. al., No. 4:15-cv-00766-ALM (EDTX – Sherman).
- Represented Defendant in patent jury trial and argued Markman hearing, resulting in a non-infringement verdict in Equistar Chemicals, LP v. Westlake Chemical Corp., No. 6:14-cv-00068-KNM (EDTX – Tyler).
- Represented Defendant in a five-patent generic drug (Hatch-Waxman) bench trial in Allergan, Inc. v. Watson Laboratories, Inc., et. al., No.6:12-cv-00197-MHS (EDTX – Tyler).
- Argued Markman hearing on behalf of Google and the joint defense group in SourceProse Corporation v. AT&T, Mobility, LLC, et al., No. 1:11-cv-00117-LY (WDTX – Austin).
- Argued Markman hearing on behalf of Defendant Overstock.com, later resulting in a non-infringement verdict in Alcatel-Lucent USA Inc. v. Amazon.com, Inc., et. al., No. 6:09-cv-00422 (EDTX – Tyler).
- Represented a major aerospace corporation in an arbitration victory involving trade secret misappropriation.