Karthik Kovi Subramanian joined the firm in April 2010 as a technical advisor. He prepares and prosecutes domestic and international patent applications, with an emphasis on electronics and electrical engineering. Karthik has extensive prosecution experience in India. Prior to joining the firm, he worked as a Senior IP Counselor for three years with the in-house Intellectual Property team of SAP Labs in Bangalore where he drafted and prosecuted SAP's software patent applications in addition to screening invention disclosures and making recommendations for filing decisions. He has also worked as a Patent Analyst for two years with K & S Partners, an intellectual property law firm in New Delhi where he drafted and prosecuted Indian and foreign patent applications. His Master of Laws degree contains an emphasis on U.S. patent law and U.S. patent prosecution. Karthik is a registered Indian Patent Agent.
- Electronics + Semiconductor Technologies
- Communications Technologies
- Patent Preparation + Prosecution
- Master of Laws, Intellectual Property, Franklin Pierce Law Center, 2010
- Post-Graduate Diploma, VLSI Design, Bitmapper, Pune, India, 2003
- M.S., Electronics, JMI University, New Delhi, India, 2002
- B.S., Instrumentation, JMI University, New Delhi, India, 2000