Wenjin joined the firm in 2012. Prior to his legal career, Wenjin was a process engineer at a textile/chemical company. During law school, Wenjin worked in-house at a major semiconductor manufacturing corporation as an intern in the intellectual property law department. His practice focuses on the preparation and prosecution of domestic and international patent applications, along with litigation support. Wenjin is fluent in Mandarin Chinese.
- Electronics + Semiconductor Technologies
- Patent Preparation + Prosecution
- Litigation + Dispute Resolution
- J.D., Santa Clara University School of Law, 2012
- B.S., Chemical Engineering, Cum Laude, Clemson University, 2004
- State Bar of California
- Santa Clara University School of Law - High Tech Law Certificate - Intellectual Property Specialization with honors